Diplomas in Professional French (DFP)
The DFP tests the candidate’s aptitude and competence to use written and oral French in various areas of professional life and on different levels. They are issued by the Chamber of Commerce and Industry of Paris. They are a real plus for all those concerned with professional communication in the francophone world and internationally.
Each examination is divided into two parts assessing the 4 following skills: oral comprehension and spoken French, written comprehension and written French.
- DFP Business B2 (formerly DFA1)
- DFP Business C1 (formerly DFA2)
- DFP Legal (formerly Legal French Diploma)
- DFP Tourism and Hotel Sector (formerly CFTH: French Diploma for Tourism and the Hotel Trade)
- DFP Medical (formerly DFM: Medical French Diploma)